- The 3-Ply Panel and Link filters incorporate three distinct filter layers permanently heat-sealed around a sturdy internal wire-frame.
- The first layer acts as a high-porosity impingement filter, the second a high density interceptor and the third a durable strainer to prevent unloading or streaming.
- A non-migrating tackifier between the second and third laminates assures positive filter-cake build up.
- Because no external support structure is necessary, all of the media surface is exposed to the air stream.
- They offer the additional advantage of being linkable, and the self-healing, friction-fit frames can often eliminate the need for extra mounting hardware.
- The link form is designed for side load slide-in systems. It eliminates any possible joint leakage, and can reduce filter change-out time by up to 70%.
- Both panels and links offer approximately three times the life of fiberglass panel filters.
For Shipping, Pricing or Pick Up please call:
GTA: (905) 403-0510 or Toll Free: 1-888-301-3337
Commercial HVAC Filters