- Fiberglass Pocket filters are constructed of an ultra fine glass fiber media. The media is bonded to a thin nonwoven synthetic backing and sewn with multiple rows of expanded stitching.
- The stitch is flexible to help maintain pocket shape in changing conditions. All stitching is sealed with thermo-plastic resin to prevent any possible leakage.
- The header is constructed of 26 gauge galvanized steel to prevent rusting and provide rigid support to the filter face.
- Fiberglass Pocket filters offer high efficiency filtration while maintaining low resistance to air flow.
- The open throat design and the precise pocket spacing produce a product which is aerodynamically balanced allowing even contaminant loading throughout the life of the filter.
- Are suitable in most medium to high efficiency applications.
- These filters are used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as hospitals, schools, automotive plants and a variety of special applications.
- These filters fit into most standard built up filter banks or side access housing systems without any modification.
90-95% Efficiency (Merv 15)
80-85% Efficiency (Merv 13)
60-65% Efficiency (Merv 11)
For Shipping, Pricing or Pick Up please call:
GTA: (905) 403-0510 or Toll Free: 1-888-301-3337
Commercial HVAC Filters